Caring For India
  • Home/
  • Videos/
  • Nearly 80 Per Cent COVID-19 Patients Recover Without Treatment: Nachiket Mor

Nearly 80 Per Cent COVID-19 Patients Recover Without Treatment: Nachiket Mor

Nachiket Mor, Member, ACT Grants Advisory Group & Visiting Scientist, The Banyan Academy of Leadership in Mental Health joined the #CaringForIndia telethon. Mr Mor further said that the 80 per cent COVID-19 patients recover without needing any treatment, and most of the remaining 20 percent also do not need oxygen therapy or ventilators. He said that ACT realised that the country is facing two major challenges in dealing with the pandemic, where they decided to intervene.

#CaringForIndia

Donate to assist our healthcare workers as they treat, prevent & protect

Money Raised So Far

Donate Now

Highlights

More